Our CCORE values
Our Core Values underpin the school community, promoting the care and respect we hold as key expectations of all Hallfieldians.
- Works together with others well.
- Listens to and respects others’ suggestions and views.
- Can understand and promote what is for the good of the group/team over the individual.
- Shows the ability to develop new ideas and to look at problems in different and interesting ways.
- Displays imagination and creativity aesthetically and intellectually.
- Is ready to learn, in terms of both materials and mind.
- Looks after their belongings.
- Arranges and manages their commitments successfully.
- Able to stay positive, calm and determined in the face of a challenge.
- Sees a challenge as an opportunity for growth and development.
- Can manage failure proportionately, in context, and as an important part of progress.
- Pays attention and listens carefully.
- Participates fully and is a committed learner.
- Gets involved in a wide variety of activities and opportunities, both curricular and extra-curricular.